We have now received communication from HMRC to state their portal should be up and running on 20th April 2020.
The first payments are expected to be made on 30th April 2020. It is anticipated that claims will take 4-6 working days to process and repay.
If you would like us to make a claim on behalf of your business could you please provide us with the following as soon as possible:
- Your PAYE reference number (if we do not already have this)
- The number of employees being furloughed
- The claim period (start and end date, for each employee if different)
- Amount claimed (if we are not calculating for you)
- Bank account number and sort code
- Contact name
- Contact telephone number
We will endeavour to keep you updated as changes to this information are announced.
If you have any queries regarding this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.